- Documentation from the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) must reflect scores earned within the last 5 years.
- VMCAS collects GRE Scores and will add them to your VMCAS application for Cornell.
- Use the VMCAS/ Cornell Veterinary College Code 7873 for scores sent during the regular application process.
- For the Early Acceptance Program and Transfer Applicants, Cornell University's College of Veterinary Medicine's College Code for the GRE's is 2549.
- Official scores must be sent directly from ETS to the college.
- We recommend all pre-vets study and take practice tests before taking an official test. Practicing for any test should help reduce test anxiety. Cornell also has a policy of using your best verbal and quantitative scores (even if your best scores were not earned on the same test date). Practice GRE Test
- Cornell also accepts the Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) as an option for the standardized test assessment.
- We recommend practicing before taking the formal test. Practice MCAT Test
- Our College Code for the MCAT's is 993.
- Official scores to come directly to us from the AAMC.
TOEFL (International Applications)
- International applicants must submit a Test of English for a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score if educated in a country where English is not the first, official language.
- TOEFL Scores should be sent directly from Educational Testing Service (ETS).
- TOEFL College Code is 1510.