- Dr. Manuel Martin-Flores, 2018 recipient of the Zoetis Award for Veterinary Research Excellence.
- Dr. Julia Felippe, appointed full professor.
- Dr. Danny Scott, recipient of the Kennel Club's International Canine Health Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Dr. Dorothy Ainsworth, 2018 recipient of the SUNY Chancellor's Award for Excellence in Faculty Service.
- Dr. Lisa Fortier, 2018 recipient of Cornell University's Academic Service Award.
- Dr. Patrick Carney, 2018 recipient of the Zoetis Award for Teaching Excellence.
- Dr. Robin Radcliffe, recipient of Cornell University's 2018 George D. Levy Faculty Award.
Welcome New Faculty:
- Dr. Jonathan Wood, Assistant Clinical Professor of Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Dr. Michelle Porter, Lecturer of Small Animal Community Practice
- Dr. Erin Epperly, Assistant Clinical Professor of Diagnostic Imaging
- Dr. John Loftus, Assistant Professor of Small Animal Medicine
- Dr. Ian Porter, Assistant Clinical Professor of Diagnostic Imaging